Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome To Our Blog About The Happenings of Delaware County


Thanks for stopping in and checking out this blog devoted to Delaware County area people, places and interests. The reason I've started this blog is because a great number of people I've dealt with over the years in my real estate career have fallen in love with and have wanted to know more about our area. Many people come here from down-state and, in many cases, other states as well. A number of them come to visit, some to stay, and some just to stay occasionally.

These same people, many of whom I know; have desired to learn more about Delaware County, or stay connected after they leave, and/or have simply desired to know what's going on. So, this blog is devoted to my dear friends who have encouraged me to do this, as well as to others who share a common affinity for Delaware County and enjoy the quality of life it offers.

Over time, I will post articles on a variety of topics. Some will feature very interesting people in our area, places you may want to visit and know more about, as well as events taking place that are unique to our region. Other articles will discuss more specialized interests such as local history, architecture, the outdoors, recreational activities, lifestyles here in the Catskills.

So, Welcome! Please feel free to contact me any time with comments, questions, feedback and even your own ideas.

My Very Best Regards,


Ross


No comments: